The detailed PDF verison of my CV can be found here - Curriculum Vitae
I seek to solve problems involving (a) proposing new algorithms involving large scale optimization and (b) mathematical analysis of deep learning algorithms using Probability Theory and High Dimensional Statistics.
- Understanding Gradient Descent on Edge of Stability in Deep Learning - International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2022
- Effect of Activation Functions on the Training of Overparametrized Neural Nets - International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2020 [paper]
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, 2014 - 18, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
CGPA - 9.90/10 (Major GPA - 10/10), Institute Rank: 1 (out of 1400 students).
- July 2018 - July 2020 (Expected): Research Fellow
- Summer 2016: Summer Research Intern